使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2014-8-17 00:21:10 | 显示全部楼层

02 Cheap Cycling Clothing 08/14

After reading the letter, Xie Wendong, watched the mistress, asked: "this letter you understand one or two?!" Mistress nodded, said: "the court should let Mr. Xie Shi Changlao's body will be sent back to the moon pavilion!" You're right. Xie Wendong finger tapped the table, said: "you go back and tell your court, said the body I have to deal with before, what did not leave." Frowning, mistress did not immediately answer,Cycling Clothing, but his eyes stared at Xie Wendong, a flashing light. After a while, he took a deep breath, Fang said softly: "people die for security! Shi Changlao is dead, both he and Mr. Xie resentment has many deep, no matter what contradiction moon Ge and Mr. Xie, since man has not, then everything is no longer and he have a relationship, Mr. Xie total should not use the dead air. " Xie Wendong smiled and said: " people, I had been buried, buried place I told greasy, moon pavilion to body, can, you can come, but you have to be sent to a living, but to finally back is the body. " mistress nodded, then stood up and shaped, deep smile: " Mr. Xie is threatening us? " see him up, gold's nerve also tension. Have a step forward. The smiling Xie Wendong snapping your fingers, said: " this is not a threat, I just told the truth! All the long history of the old do, unforgivable, he died, this account must be in the natural moon Pavilion on the head, I can tell you honestly now, starting today, moon GE people I see a killing one, never palliative hesitate, you are the exception, the only exception, before I don't change my mind, better get out of my face, never come back again. In addition, I also hope you can give me to convey to your court, want to kill me as well, both attack by overt and covert means, I will be right here waiting for his mistress! " his fists, bones rattle, after a while, he is laughing, said: " good! I'll have Mr. Xie message to court, go first! " " send " turned,Cycling Clothing, mistress's face suddenly became livid, his eyes emit fierce light, also no longer ask Xie Wendong buries Shi Wenjun where, strode out of the villa. Although relations have soured, but Xie Wendong was so tough words, let Dong Xin Lei et al secretly shook his head. The rest of the breakfast, Xie Wendong took Peng Ling go to the outskirts,Cheap Cycling Clothing, first pick Jinpeng, then, to go to the hospital. Find that female doctor, and asked how she Jin Rong situation. The female doctor is Jin Rong's doctor, but know about her condition. She said: " Miss Jin situation was relatively stable, but also out of danger, but still did not wake up. " talking, she went to the ward with people. Jin Rong in ward of a senior ward, regardless of conditions or equipment,Cheap Cycling Clothing, are all count as one of the very best. Came to the door,Cheap Cycling Clothing, female physicians did not let them go in through the window, only to see. Jin Rong alone.
相关的主题文章:

23 Cheap Cycling Clothing 08/14

59 Cheap Cycling Clothing 08/14

Garmin Cycling GlovesScott Cycling Jersey

90 Cheap Cycling Clothing 08/14

Cycling Gloves
[url=http://www.perfectsoundsforever.no/wp-admin/css/cycling/Specialized-Wear-4.54.4e5.html]Speciali
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-9-9 19:43:40 | 显示全部楼层

ralement pas de qualit&eacute

Des outils de haute technologie peut faciliter la main afin d'améliorer la qualité des produits traditionnels. toujours par le fondateur de l'histoire de la famille il possède et exploite. ne sont généralement chalene johnson pas de qualité inférieure de montres.| | trois, Shanghai, la qualité de la performance de comprendre clairement peut commencer.刘汉臣 cuir entreprise Binhai Tianjin est situé dans le marché de Xinyang Tanggu les magasins de vente de réseau, la Suisse vient de superbe histoire t25 beachbody de tabulation par AKAI montres t25 Co. Ltd professionnels de conception le développement la production et les ventesYAHAO yahao piyo workout tableau des éléments de conception moderne montre habilement intégré dans la conception traditionnelle en mme temps dans t25 le riche brazil butt lift patrimoine culturel de la conception élégante apporter un clair de confiance de l'image de marque de got
   a une usine de son indépendance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表